Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Please pray...

While I didn't know Brent in a very personal way except through business contact buying books and a brief email interchange about his education at Bethel, my heart grieves for this brother in Christ. Please keep he and his brother's family in prayer. Ask that God would use this in their lives to deepen their joy in Him and that others would see the strength that only comes from Him.

Here is an update I received yesterday afternoon from him:

From: C. Brent Cloyd
To: fuller_paul
Subject: Update my Niece - Virginia Tech Tragedy
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 16:31:43 -0500

Dear Brothers and Sisters:

My family and I are so grateful for your prayers. hundreds of you responded to let me know you were praying and I can assure you I read each note.

I just recieved word from my family in Blacksburg that they have posititvely identified the body of my niece Austin Cloyd.

Please be in prayer for my my Brother Bryan and his wife Renee and their son Andrew. This is a terrible tragedy for all people involved. It is very personal when it is one of your own. In times like this we need a savior. It is good to know that in times like these we have a savior. I will be going to Blacksburg soon. Please pray for all of us.

Thanks,
Brent

No comments: