Friday, July 04, 2008

Just When You Thought You'd Seen Everything...

I've been using the internet since 1989 (back before there were browsers there were connected communities--I used Quantum Link which later became AOL) and have been using the Internet proper since 1996 for work virtually every day. I've seen a lot of crazy and often amazing things on it. So it's very rare when I come across something new on the Internet that I don't say "oh yeah, I've seen that before." Tonight, Josh Harris posted a link to an amazing video that was one of those things I hadn't seen! I looked up the url at the end of the video and read about this guy named Matt Harding. Apparently, Dancing Matt has been around for a while! You can visit his site here. In the meantime, here is the amazing video:



From Matthew Harding on Vimeo.

No comments: