Wednesday, January 09, 2008

This Is So Like My Mom!

This story is great! It so sounds like my mom. I know she pulled a similar stunt (of course not advertising it) with my brother when finding a cooler of beer outside his window then dumping it all down the toilet. It also reminded me of the time my car wouldn't start and had to get to work. I called my dad and asked him to take a look at it when he got home from work. When he drove it up to work and gave me the keys, I'll never forget him asking, "Whose cigarettes are those in the glove compartment?" "Uhh... those are my friends. I think he left them there." (Sorry, Brian, you were my scapegoat!) I'm sure he didn't believe a word of it but interestingly left it alone.

The funny thing is--if I ever would buy Savannah a car (which I probably never would) and find some illegal substance (or alcohol if she was under 21)--I'd do the exact same thing (except for the humiliation part)! What do you think you would do?

 
 

Sent to you by fuller_paul via Google Reader:

 
 

via Cold Fusion Guy by Jim Peet on 1/9/08

'Meanest mom on planet' sells son's car

Excerpt:

After finding alcohol in her son's car, she decided to sell the car and share her 19-year-old's misdeed with everyone -- by placing an ad in the local newspaper.

The ad reads: "OLDS 1999 Intrigue. Totally uncool parents who obviously don't love teenage son, selling his car. Only driven for three weeks before snoopy mom who needs to get a life found booze under front seat. $3,700/offer. Call meanest mom on the planet."


Comment: Way to go Mom!

 
 

Things you can do from here:

 
 

No comments: